Omni-D mod?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Omni-D mod?
From: n4lq@iglou.com (Steve Ellington)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 20:26:39 -0400 (EDT)
I saw the add posted by "THE HAM STATION" . They have a webb site and are
a very nice company to deal with by the way. I gave them a call and the
rig had already been sold. It included the external vfo, keyer and a D-104
microphone plus the mention of the MOD as if it were something extra. If
there is a way to get "high stability" from a TenTec pto, I want to know
about it since I use a Triton 4 in the van for cw/m work.

Steve Ellington N4LQ@IGLOU.COM  Louisville, Ky

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html