FS: Scout 555

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS: Scout 555
From: dfi@goodnet.com (dfi)
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 09:39:41 -0700 (MST)
For sale:  Scout 555 in excellent condition.  Also included are modules for
80/40/30/20/10 and a spare 20M module.  Hand mic, NB, mobile bracket, power
cable and manual complete the package.  I am selling this because I have made
only 1 qso on it since I bought it - it is FB but I just don't use it.  Time
for it to move on to someone who needs a great little mobile rig.
Shipped CONUS $575.

TNX es 73,
Scotty WA2DFI
dfi@indirect.com