FS:Corsair II w/263 Remote VFO

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS:Corsair II w/263 Remote VFO
From: edout-kb3hb@worldnet.att.net (Ed Dout)
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 1996 21:24:44 -0800
I am offering the Corsair II and remote VFO for sale. Both are in exc.
condition with
no bumps,scratches,or scrapes. Both pieces are covered when not in use. Factory
re-aligned 1-95. Includes the 500 hz cw filter. Works and looks as new. Pass
band
tuning,Bandpass filter,Notch,built-in keyer. Original manuals. Have a chance to
buy
a Omni V at a good price so the Corsair needs to go. Without question the best
cw rig
I have ever had and an outstanding receiver. Prefer to sell as a package. Will
consider $850 OBO...tnx/73...Ed..KB3HB

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html