Heil Mic on OmniV

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Heil Mic on OmniV
From: MARTY_GULSETH@HP-Spokane-om2.om.hp.com (MARTY_GULSETH@HP-Spokane-om2.om.hp.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 96 14:54:28 -0700
Item Subject: Heil Mic on OmniV
Hi Sean,

Please send me private e-mail, and I'll reply and share my experiences
with Heil mikes (most all good.) My mailer won't recognize your address.

Best 73,

Marty

Author:  Non-HP-owner-tentec (owner-tentec@akorn.net) at HP-ColSprings,shargw2
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date:    12/1/96 10:21 AM

Hello,

Well, after years of thinking about it, I've finally joined the
Ten-Tec rakes. So far, I'm loving it!
Anyhow, has anyone had any experience using the Heil boom
mic/headsets on the OmniV? I'm looking to get the Pro-micro or
the BM-10 with the HC-5 cartridge. Primarily looking to
ragchew, with vox, on 75 with it. (the headset, not the rig)

Thanks,
Sean
p.s. I'll be looking for a 238 tuner real soon here...

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html

FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/tentecfaq.html