solid state kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: solid state kit
From: Mark_Libner-GUSR32@email.mot.com (Mark Libner-GUSR32)
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 1997 22:01:00 -0600
Message authorized by:
    : aa4lr@radio.org@INTERNET at #EMAIL

     Thank you Bill,

     You are right on! - 1000Watts is possible, OK 600Watts will do just
     fine, via transistors that are on the market today. This is not new
     technology - pickup any Motorola RF data book and higher voltage
     devices are there for your pickin. Sell the switch mode power supply
     built, would not want anyone getting fingers in the rough stuff - and
     make the amp the kit.

     Sounds like time for TT to get creative.

     73's
     Mark NS9N