suggestion for another T-Kit

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: suggestion for another T-Kit
From: pepper@icanect.net (Richard B. Joerger)
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 1997 20:08:22 -0500
Howdee all.

I received the 6M kit last week and will be putting it together
as work and school allow. this is my first Ten-Tec but the kit
looks to be excellent.

A suggestion for Ten-Tec: Since the sun spot cycle should start
swinging up soon, 10 meters will start opening. How about a 10M
version? FM is good, FM and AM better and FM + AM + SSB best.
I realize that aligning a SSB transceiver may be harder and require
more test equipment. Maybe there's a way around the problem?

I had an HR2510 during the last peak & had a great time.
It would be EVEN more fun if I built it myself.

Anyway, just a request.

73

Rich WB4EHG

--