FS or trade for Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: FS or trade for Corsair II
From: talljazz@teleport.com (Dan Presley)
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 22:18:22 -0800
I'll post this here first in case anyone has friends who need a nice QRO rig:)
Yaesu FT 102 with FV 102 remote VFO (full scanning & memory features-very
deluxe) and matching SP 102 speaker with switchable audio filters.
Thouroughly reconditioned and aligned in 1996 by Mal Eiselman the '102
expert (spec sheet on request). Also includes 500 Hz CW filter & RF speech
processor (aftermarket kit installed & aligned). For those that care-3
6146s that pump out 200 W (drive control adj to 2-3 watts). Separate
recieve antenna capability;switchable RF pre amp;RIT & XIT; noise
blanker;adj agc;passband shift, adj notch & audio filter;FM board for 10
mtrs.
This was Yaesu's top rig in the mid 80's, and is still a better performer
than many on the market.
$850 or trade for comparable Ten Tech (I don't need the power!)
Dan N7CQR e-mail talljazz@teleport.com or (503) 232-5346

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html