A couple more questions...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: A couple more questions...
From: kovar@ia.net (Jack Kovar KE0AX)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 18:04:25 -0600 (CST)
        Roy,

   I have a schematic of a RS-20m in front of me!
As regards to your GROUNDING question, the - terminal, transformer, 723
regulator, and ac ground, and metal frame of supply are all tied together.
Most household grounds are considered less effective than a ground rod
eight feet in the ground with all of you equipment tied to it.
        INTERMITTIANT CURRENT SERVICE = ICS = SSB use =front pannel rating.

        CONSTANT CONTINUIOUS SERVICE = CCS = constant current load= less than

        ICS rateing.

        EXAMPLE: 20amps ICS may be 16 amps CCS.

        Thats may story and I'm sticking to it!

                                        Jack Kovar