Worth of PM3A with 210 pwr supply?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Worth of PM3A with 210 pwr supply?
From: amarriot@direct.ca (Albert Daniel Marriott)
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:19:04 -0800
I recently acquired through a trade, a Power Mite 3A and 210 power supply;
both work great.  Two watts out and break-in keying - a fun little rig.
Because it was acquired in a trade, no money was involved, so I do not know
its relative value, and I have not seen many of these around.  Could anyone
give me a figure on the value of a relatively decent PM3A with 210 pwr
supply?  Thanks for any help.

Dan  VE7CTN
amarriot@direct.ca

--