CT and OMNI VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: CT and OMNI VI
From: FSWF37A@prodigy.com ( JAMES T BRANNIGAN)
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 1997 20:50:43, -0500
Has anyone used CT ver 9 with their OMNI VI?
I'm using the RS-232 port on the OMNI and I can only get some of the
features to work. If I enable CdE (matrix mode) The frequency will
continuously display in the band window, but the band change features
are disabled.
I think I need to use the serial input for this to work properly.
Does anyone know a source for a serial convertor? Commercial product
or a schematic will do.

73, Jim WB2TPS

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html