[TenTec] Scout 555 Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout 555 Questions
From: w7zrc@micron.net (Rod Greene)
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 97 19:06 MST
Hello All,

I just purchased a nice looking Scout at an estate sale. It came with a small
switching PS (DuraCom model SS11). Is this one that Ten Tec sold for the Scout?
I didn't get a manual. I suppose that TT has them for sale. I'm anxious to try
this baby out and will try to get it on the air tonite. Are there any cautions,
problems, mods, etc that I should be aware of? The back panel is not completely
intuitive, but I can probably figure it out ;-) ..

Many thanks in advance, 73, Rod
----- Rod Greene, w7zrc@micron.net, <>< -----

--
FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/TenTecFAQ.html