[TenTec] Older rigs for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Older rigs for sale
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 1997 20:12:08 -0800
Howdy:

I made a listing on our local swap net for some older Ten Tec
rigs, and got some replies.  Unfortunately, I can take advantage of
none of these, and I list them here for your information.  I
don't know these guys, so please call if you are interested.

Ten Tec Triton IV 544 - digital, needs work on the preamp rack,
currently in parts, altogether in a box.  Includes power supply.
Guy wants $165, as is.  Call Bill, WA6JGH in Visalia, CA. at
(209) 732 6323.

Ten Tec OMNI-A, analog.  Low receive, about 80 watts output,
but basically working according to the owner via telephone.
He wants $150 for it, no power supply.  Call John, K7OSK at
(360) 273 5929.

Again, I know nothing about these radios except what was told
to me, I cannot vouch for them.  Call if interested and get
more information.  Good luck.

Clark
WA3JPG

--