[TenTec] Another tidbit for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Another tidbit for sale
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 1997 14:59:34 -0800
Hey guys -

I got too many offers when I asked for older Ten Tec rigs.  This
looks good, but I cannot vouch for it.  Call the gentleman for
details if you are interested.

Al Jones, NA6R has an OMNI-C with all IF filters installed.  (NO
P.S., mike, etc, just the rig)  He wants $299 plus shipping.  Not
bad for around these parts.  He can be reached at (408) 484 1175.

PLEASE let the list know if / when you make a deal and it is
sold.  This will save some long distance tollcalls.

Again, don't write me, I am just the messenger.  I know nothing
about the rig except that it is for sale.  Good luck.

Clark
WA3JPG