[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Model 253 Automatic Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec Model 253 Automatic Tuner
From: kc2x@nebula.ispace.com (Steve Sacco KC2X)
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 97 21:41:08 -0500
I have for sale a Ten-Tec Model 253 Automatic Antenna Coupler; I purchased
it with the Omni VI which I'm also selling.

It automatically tunes itself to a good VSWR, has memories for the settings
for different bands,
and can be automatically controlled by the Omni V or Omni VI.

It is in like-new condition, except for a couple of very minor scratches on
the rear of the top cover.

I have the original box, and manual.

I'd like $725.
I can be contacted via e-mail: kc2x@nebula.ispace.com