[TenTec] Corsair II filter questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II filter questions
From: turner@safety.ICS.UCI.EDU (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 11:04:02 -0700
Hello all:

I have been downsizing my station (had to sell my OMNI VI and other
stuff) but have found a good deal on a Corsair II, so that ought to
work fine for me till I can finish my degree, get a new job, and buy
the OMNI VI plus in a year or two.

Anyway, I have some 9 MHz Ten Tec filters in my junk box but I
seem to recall that the Corsair II has one filter slot in that IF,
and the other selections are in the 6.3 MHz IF, is that right?

If so, I will be looking for 500 Hz and 250 Hz (6.3 MHz IF) filters
for the new rig.  Would be willing to trade the 9 MHz filters to
those of you with the newer OMNI's who need them.

Thanks

Clark
WA3JPG