No subject

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: No subject
From: jimc@heronet.or.jp (Jim Crites, KF6FCV / 7J7ACM)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 07:10:17 +0900
Hi, I am the proud and very pleased owner of a TT 555 Scout stationed in
Japan and I'm looking for a keyer to go with my radio.  This will be my
first one so I'm not picky though I notice that it is made to accept an
iambic key.  Can anyone help me out?

        On another note I just wanted to say that I love this radio!!  Yes I
am a new HAM and this is my first radio and it's only 50 watts, but I have
only praise for this radio.  I'm operating out of Misawa Air Base in
Northern Japan and I'm Talking to people all over asia on 15 meters.  When
they hear that I'm only pushing 50 watts they can't believe it! And I
learned to use every button and switch within minutes. I love it!

O.K. thanks for letting me get that off my chest, this is just so much fun,
I think I see QRP in my future, bye for now Jim