[TenTec] Mike for Omni VI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mike for Omni VI
From: kovar@ia.net (K0VAR Jack Kovar)
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 17:07:07 -0500 (CDT)
       Henry,

        I have found the Astatic D104-c to be full range and Crisp.

        I am tired of people asking why my audio sounds so good.

        I am a 6' 200lb guy with full range voice.

        Vox is a downfall with D104c. Not directional enough.

        Heil 5 works great on Vox but not as crisp as D104c.

                                Thats my $ worth on Mics,

                                        Jack Kovar
                                                K0VAR