[TenTec] Omni VI and VI plus frequency drift.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI and VI plus frequency drift.
From: dwright@microagesf.com (David Wright)
Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 07:48:16 -0700
My OMNI - VI is as stable as a rock.  As long as I turn the matching P/S
on a few minutes prior to operation, it stays right where I put it.  If
I don't warm the oven up, it's drifts a bit for a couple minutes or so.
Once warmed up, I have not noticed ANY drift in 3 years of every other
day, frequent contest operation.

73 de Dave KB6JOX