[TenTec] Want other reflector addresses please??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Want other reflector addresses please??
From: jsjones@rbnet.com (Steve Jones)
Date: Mon, 26 May 1997 14:54:32 -0400
I really enjoy the Ten Tec reflector but would like to have the address of
some other reflectors such as Yaesu/FT1000, Alpha/ETO, and Drake or any
others related to ham radio would be very much appreciated. I know this
might not be a very popular request asking in the Ten Tec reflector but I
mean no disrespect as the folks in here for the most part have been very
helpfull in my quest for Omni VI/ VI plus feedback with the exception of
Dale Pendleton who I found to be a (*^&%#^^*&  if you get my drift. 73,
DE-KS4HK, Steve