[TenTec] WANTED: Omni-D B-series manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WANTED: Omni-D B-series manual
From: ataylor@midas.llnl.gov (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 08:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
When I purchased my Omni-D B-series back in '82 it came without a manual. Soon
afterward I wrote to TT requesting a manual. They sent the manual for the
C-series Omnis. This has been sufficient in the past but now as I embark on a
substantial revision of it (it having apparently failed to sell at a reasonable
price and is too good a rig to give away) I am in need of the B-series manual.

So, assuming that someone out there has such, I would appreciate a trip to
the local copy shop and post office on my behalf. Please let me know
what this fuss is worth. I guess about $5.

Additionally, once I get this manual copy I will have an original C-series
manual for sale! My new rig is an Omni-C and I now have two identical
manuals, one of which I would part with if it would help someone out.

Grant   K7GT      email:  k7gt@qsl.net