[TenTec] FS: Omni B-series

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni B-series
From: ataylor@midas.llnl.gov (Allan G. Taylor)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 1997 16:28:39 -0700 (PDT)
Need a spare rig? I have an Omni-D (B-series) for sale as a result of
recently buying an OmniC station via this reflector. I was into it a month
ago when the C came in and the B is the cleaner of the two rigs. Case is
essentially perfect. Has the available WARC band mods (10 MHz and 24.5 MHz)
and has had a TT QSK amp connection pair meticulously installed.

It has in it now the 500 Hz filter (217) but not the 1.8 kHz narrow ssb
filter.

Will sell for $400 as is or $350 without the sharp filter. Somewhat negotiable
but can't flex much on price. Might consider a partial trade, but if I didn't
need at least some money from it, I'd just keep it.

Will be advertised in July QST HamAds, which some of the east coast gang has
already received.

Please contact me at    k7gt@qsl.net

Thanks and this is really the last call for this rig. If no one wants it at
a fair price, I'll hold on to it.

Grant  K7GT