[TenTec] Omni V vs. Paragon

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni V vs. Paragon
From: gelang@worldnet.att.net (GENE LANGENDORFF)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 1997 17:53:53 -0700
Many thanks for the wonderful responses to my question.  What a great resource
this list is regarding things TenTec!  My thanks to J.B., Scott, Steve, Jim,
Paul, Paul, Bill, Charles, & Dale for their input.  You gave me things to
consider that I hadn't thought of and I now have a much better idea which rig
would be best for me.  Still undecided but getting there.

Tnx agn & 73 de KE6HDS, Gene

To: <tentec@contesting.com>