[TenTec] Omni VI for sale/Yellow Sheets

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI for sale/Yellow Sheets
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 1997 19:33:53 -0600
Hey, guys:  I don't know if Tom, K8XP, knows about the TT reflector, but he
is advertising in the current issue of the Yellow Sheets (received today)
an Omni VI, one-owner rig, new in May, 1993, for $1650.  Says it has the
latest factory upgrades (I presume he means prior to the Plus upgrades).
(906) 864-3055.  Sounds like a good candidate for a Level 3 upgrade.

I haven't looked thru the entire issue and I don't intend to.  I was just
checking the reflector with YS in hand and happened to see Tom's bold
heading on the front page.  FYI.

73,

Joe Koppi, W0SU
W0SU@pclink.com