[TenTec] Price Reduced on Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Price Reduced on Corsair II
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 22:32:16 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I am reducing the price on my near mint Corsair II from my earlier
listing.

I am the second owner of serial #2648.

This radio is in near mint condition.  It was recently factory serviced
receiving a conmplete alignment and rebuild of the PTO.

Scale of 1-10:
              --Electrical: 9.95 or better (to specs)
              --Cosmetic  : 9.00

Both owners were non-smokers and there is no grime or scratches. Rig is
CLEAN.

Radio is being offered "stock" with no optional filters or other
options. Included is a DC power cord and manual.

Crystal mixed LO and PTO combo hard to beat for quiet Rx.

Rig is a joy to use. Have too many rigs according to XYL :-(

                       $595.00  and will split shipping

E-Mail or (508)-774-8921 evenings