[TenTec] 2m equipment by TenTec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2m equipment by TenTec
From: phelbert@rica.net (Paul Helbert)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:48:15 -0400
Hi Dan,

Ten Tec does not have 2 meter equipment in their ready built catalog.
You have to get their T-Kit catalog where you'll find a 35 watt 2 meter
amp as well as many converters and rigs which should be of interest.
You can save a little money building your own from these kits, but most
importantly the theory and circuit descriptions are superb.  You can
learn a lot and have fun in the process.

73, Paul Helbert, Wv3j