[TenTec] Trade TS-50 for Ten Tec

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade TS-50 for Ten Tec
From: joentam@transend.com.tw (JOE and TAM BV/N0IAT)
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 1997 13:34:52 +0800 (CST)

Hi gang,
I have a very good condition Kenwood TS-50S HF transceiver
covers 160 thru 10M ham bands, general coverage receive,
CW/SSB/Fm/AM modes, 100W output, dual VFOs, 100 Memories,
scan, LCD display, box, manual, power cord, etc.

Would like to trade for a later model Ten Tec HF rig like
a Corsair 2, or Omni D with external VFO es Power Supply.

Ideally, you would be looking for a great mobile HF rig
that's compact and packs a good SSB punch.   Ideally, you
would also be looking to part with a larger sized Ten Tec
radio with good QSK cw performance.

Reason for sale:  dont do HF mobile these days, and the TS-50S
is not a very good CW radio (only one filter, poor qsk, etc).  The
SSB on this rig is great though -- I just dont use that mode.

thanks,
Joe