[TenTec] Omni VI Plus Upgrade Question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI Plus Upgrade Question
From: ashworth@hevanet.com (K7FL)
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 20:29:41 -0700
Hi Folks:

I am on the Option 3 upgrade list, and also have some minor warranty work
which needs to be done. I am growing concerned that my Omni will not be
called until after the 1 year warranty date has passed (October). My upgrade
number is 379. Omni VI S/N is 08A10326.

Sending the radio in just for the warranty work, and then again for the
upgrade, doesn't seem reasonable. Can we work something out???

BTW, the warranty issue involves a minimum output power with RF control CCW
> 5 watts. It was returned on MB#67942, invoice 47560 dated 12/13/96 for
this same problem, but no problem was found.

Ideas?

Dennis, K7FL

Dennis Ashworth, K7FL
Oregon City, OR  USA