[TenTec] Mike connector pin assignments for Omni VI?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mike connector pin assignments for Omni VI?
From: pagel@wi-net.com (Lara & Mike Pagel)
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 1997 17:05:30 -0500
Hello all:

I just ordered my first TenTec rig, the Omni VI+, and I'm trying to prepare
my station accessories while waiting for the rig that hopefully represents
a step up from my TS-850.  Who knew that waiting would be so hard?

One of those projects will be to remove the 8 pin mike connector from my
Heil headset mike and replace it with the 4 pin variety.

Could someone tell me what the assignments are for the 4 pin TenTec setup?
And while I'm asking questions, will TenTec ship a DC power cord with the
radio, or just a plug?
Thanks!

73, de Mike Pagel, K9UW
Amherst, WI