[TenTec] Ten-Tec On-The-Air Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec On-The-Air Net
From: dwright@microagesf.com (David Wright)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 1997 13:04:32 -0700
I proposed the same thing a few years back.   I didn't get a response.
I would like to see a Ten Tec net also.  The big problem will be getting
a place (freq) and time that will cover all time zones, and all classes
of license.....    10 meter phone in novice band during the weekend
seems like it would cover everyone when the cycle improves......

73 & GL de Dave KB6JOX

My station:
Omni VI w/opt III & models 238 & 961 driving Alpha 89 & Mosley Pro-57b &
some wires...