[TenTec] RE: 301 construction

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: 301 construction
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale Martin)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:41:46 -0500
On Friday, September 26, 1997 16:12 PM, Bill Coleman
AA4LR[SMTP:aa4lr@radio.org] wrote:
>On 9/25/97 15:51, LWBudd@aol.com at LWBudd@aol.com wrote:
>
>>Incidently, I have followed with interested and amusment the discussion about
>>antenna tuners or as I prefer to call them Transmatches for such they are.
>
>"A man convinced against his will,
>is of the same opinion, still." -- proverb
>
>No matter what you call it, it still creates a conjugate match, which
>resonates the antenna system.
>

>Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr@radio.org
>Quote: "Not in a thousand years will man ever fly!"
>            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901

Okay, Bill.  Thanks for the great advice.
I will remember that the next time I construct a Model 301.
I am absolutely certain it will come in handy.

73,

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u
"Nor will he ever learn to send the right text with the right
heading 100 percent of the time."
           --Dale Martin, 1997