[TenTec] 555 Scout. User report.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 555 Scout. User report.
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [NF3I])
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 1997 23:40:27 -0400 (EDT)
I was wondering abt this...you were heard this morning (pm your time) at
1145z on 10.110 or thereabouts.

I was mobile, trying to call you, but you were S9 here and there were lots
of folks who could hear you, apparently...

* Scott Rosenfeld NF3I Burtonsville, MD FM19mc QRV 80-10/6/2/440 *
*** 6m 80 grids worked on 8 watts *** HF 140 cfmd * QRP-L #147 ***
** QRP ARCI #9054 ** DXCC/WAS/WAC *** 100% dipole powered HF/6m **
*** 301-549-1022 h / 301-982-1015 w ** Life is one big hamfest ***