[TenTec] Omni Vox

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni Vox
From: andrenr@ul.com (RICHARD ANDREN)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 97 9:14:49 CDT
I talked with Ten-Tec Service, and they advised me to change R55 from a 330K
to a 470K resistor, and R54 from a 47K to a 22K resistor.  I won't be able to
do this myself until after CQWW, so if someone gets a chance before the end
of the month, please let me know how well it worked out.

Rick Andren (N9THC)
n9thc@foxvalley.net
andrenr@ul.com