[TenTec] Ten Tec New Kits

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec New Kits
From: nexus15@flash.net (Sir Robin)
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:40:23 -0500
Subject:
        [TenTec] New Kits
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
  Date:
        Thu, 16 Oct 1997 22:22:45 -0400 (EDT)
  From:
        BDrum5555@aol.com
    To:
        tentec@contesting.com

I know TT wants us to wait untill the Nov. issue of QST to see their add
but
I can not wait 2 more weeks.  Does anyone have any idea what new kits
are
coming?  In the past I have been able to get the guys at TT to give me
some
hints on their new products but not this time (  just not fair )!  One
last
thing if anyone has any questions on their kits feel free to get in
contact
with me, as I have built 12 kits and can say they all work great.

73
Doug KF6BKH
BDRUM5555@AOL.COM

Doug,
I intercepted an RTTY message from a W4 that was talking about an
all-band 100 watt HF rig and a module based cw station complete from
antenna tuner, receiver, xmitter, keyer, audi filter, watt meter.  All
to fit in a waterproof enclosure.  Don't know if it's TT though.

I'm sure they will surprise you.  Get that check book and soldering iron
ready.....Don't you just love those 'Volunteers'?

All the best....Scotty