[TenTec] Different Use for Transverter - Congress will be upset

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Different Use for Transverter - Congress will be upset
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [NF3I])
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 1997 16:24:30 -0400 (EDT)
Yes.  There's little on 6 meters unless there's a band opening.

Six stinks except when it's open, at which time it becomes the greatest
band we've got.

until the opening goes by the wayside, at which time it stinks again.

* Scott Rosenfeld NF3I Burtonsville, MD FM19mc QRV 80-10/6/2/440 *
* 6m 80 grids on 8w * DXCC WAS WAC * QRP-L #147 * QRP ARCI #9054 *
* Charter member, Maryland Milliwatters * W3-VK on 3w mobile CW  *
*** 301-549-1022 h / 301-982-1015 w ** Life is one big hamfest ***