[TenTec] APB: Paragon FM option documentation wanted desparetely!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] APB: Paragon FM option documentation wanted desparetely!!
From: PEF@SNI.DK (Peter Frenning)
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 1997 13:53:00 +0100
When I bought my second-hand Paragon recently, I also received a nice
blue binder with the original manual in it and all the circuit drawings
- I thought.
I just found out that the installed FM board doesn't work - not at all,
zip, nada. It draws power but is otherwise silent as the grave.
Looking frantically through the documentation for the diagram and sundry
information, I had to face the truth - nothing there, not at all.
I do not want to ship my beloved Paragon across the Pond (not to speak
of the customs border), and have to be without its services for at least
several weeks- so Tentec Service in Sevierville is out.
Whats left to me here in the boonies is to locate the fault and repair
it (or live with with a broken radio - ouch).

BUT TO DO THAT I NEED THE DOCS!

Anyone who can help with a Xerox of the original? I'll happily pay
postage, or fax money or whatever the costs are involved in bringing it
to me.
Who'll be the first to offer his help????

73s de OZ1PIF, Peter

*********************************   OZ1PIF
Peter Frenning, UNIX Product Mgr., Siemens-Nixdorf DK, Ph.: +45 4477
4924
Snailmail: Dybendalsvaenget 3, 2630 Taastrup, Denmark, Fax: +45 4477
4977
                Email: pef@sni.dk, (NERV: pfrenning.cph)
X400: C=DK; A=400NET; P=SCN; O=SNI; S=Frenning; G=Peter; OU1=CPH1;
OU2=CC
***********  Come visit us on the web; URL http://www.sni.dk