[TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec parts and enclosures

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten-Tec parts and enclosures
From: w8ek@juno.com (w8ek@juno.com)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 08:50:39 EST
In doing the "Fall Cleaning", I have found that we have a large supply of
Ten-Tec enclosures.  These are the "blank" enclosures that can be used
for your homebrew projects, but can be made to match many of the Ten-Tec
radios and accessories.

We have quite a few of the smaller enclosures such as the TW-24.  Many of
these are the walnut woodgrain, and eggshell white color, although some
are also the silver / grey color to match the Triton IV colors, and
others.

All of these would be "NOS", to use a tube term.  They are all new, but
have been in stock for some time.  Pricing would be about half of today's
new cost.

If you have a project you need an enclosure for, please e-mail me at
W8EK@QSL.net, or to KenMar.Ind@Juno.com, with the size you are looking
for, and I'll see how close we can come.

I also need to clarify a posting I made last week.  We have a fair
variety of Ten-Tec parts, from when we were a warranty repair station for
Ten-Tec.  These are "Parts", and not accessory items.  What I mean by
this, is that we have diodes, transistors, ICs, bulbs, PTOs, finals, and
a few PC board assemblies.  We do not have filters, complete VFOs,
complete digital readouts (although we do have individual seven segment
LEDs), etc.

E-mail your needs, and we will do our best to help you.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson