[TenTec] CMOS Superkeyers

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] CMOS Superkeyers
From: g.bold@auckland.ac.nz (Gary E. J. Bold)
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 1997 12:24:34 +1300
Hi all,

Many thanks to those who have replied to my query re versions
II and III.   I started to email individual thanks, but so many replied
that I'm now overwhelmed (about 20 replies so far).  Please
accept this message as my universal thanks to all!

The feedback is fascinating.  Several have asked me to post a
summary of comments received, which I'll do when I've compiled
it.   The overwhelming fact that comes out is that we all think that
these are great keyers.

My attention was also drawn to "Tick" keyers, at

http://www.frontiernet.net/~embres/tick1.1.htm

These look interesting.   Has anybody any experience with these?
Do they implement autospace?

73, Gary