Re[2]: [TenTec] a couple of questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re[2]: [TenTec] a couple of questions
From: Reid_W_Simmons@ccm2.hf.intel.com (Reid W Simmons)
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 97 09:28:00 PST
Text item:

   Yep, I believe that is correct.  I am from the Southwest Michigan area,
   which is home to EV, Heath, RME, and many others, and that is the same
   story I heard.  However, I thought it was in the 1930s that these events
   took place.  If it was the 1920s, that might make Mr. Kahn older than he
   may wish to admit!!!  Coach Knute Rochne wanted to be able to address
   all four of ND's practice fields from one place.  So these gentlemen
   came up with a solution that Knute called his "Electro Voice".  Notre
   Dame is only about a 45 minute drive from that part of Michigan.

   Yes, Mr. Kahn has ties to my previous area of this country.

   Reid, K7YX
   Beaverton, OR