[TenTec] Getting service for a Ten-Tec?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Getting service for a Ten-Tec?
From: turner@safety.ics.uci.edu (Clark Savage Turner WA3JPG)
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 1997 17:23:23 -0800
Now, I was not there so I don't know if it is all true, maybe
you know this guy is trolling to find Ten Tec fans and get them
going?  Do let me know if you think this is what is going on.

I will assume that the guy is telling the truth about the following....
1.  that the guy wrote to Ten Tec via email several times, no reponse;
2.  telephoned and was promised a call back with no response;
3.  then wrote via US mail and got no response in two weeks.
He clearly does not know Ten Tec protocol, but is this the way
it should be handled if it is all true?

Clark
WA3JPG