[TenTec] FS or Trade: Complete Corsair II Station

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS or Trade: Complete Corsair II Station
From: johnc@geekopolis.com (John T. Croteau)
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 10:03:45 -0500 (EST)
For Sale
~~~~~~~
After scanning the HF bands the past couple of days and nights, I find
that I am not quite as interested in getting back into HF modes as I
thought I was.  Thus, I would rather focus my efforts on VHF/UHF weak
signal and digital experiments.

Therefore, I have a complete TenTec Corsair II station for sale.
Just purchased a few days ago from AA8YC in Michigan.

Includes:

        Corsair II with 1.8 kHz SSB and 250 Hz CW filters
        Power Supply/Speaker
        Remote VFO
        KR1B Paddle Unit
        All manuals and service records since time of original
         purchase.  TenTec shipping box for the rig itself.

I will not split up the station in any way. All equipment, with the
exception of a few scuff marks on the top of power supply, are in
showroom/mint condition.  Rig operates quite well and was just
aligned and cleaned up in November by TenTec.  At this same time,
the speaker in the power supply unit was also replaced.

I paid $975.00 for all of the above and will take best offer.  I am
also open to trades for the following equipment.  However, please do
not reply with your trades if it is not listed here.  I am picky and
know what I want.  *grin*

        2m and/or 70cm all mode rig (dual or monoband)
        Kenwood TM-2550, 2570, 3530, series FM radio
        VHF/UHF amplifiers (all models above 50W considered)

73 de KA1VIX

---
 \/   John T. Croteau         jt@geekopolis.com -*- johnc@optiontrak.com
\/\/  Sr. Systems Administrator             DataTrak International, Inc.