[TenTec] OMNI-D, Series C front panel needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-D, Series C front panel needed
From: rblank@texas.net (Rick Blank)
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 1997 05:36:33 +0000
Anyone have one of these that's been hit by lightning or other
catastrophe and is able to be parted out?  I recently acquired one of
these and it sure would be nice to have one without the worn paint on
the front panel.

FWIW, my OMNI-V still hears better than the FT-990, the TR-7, the
HF-380, and just about anything else I have compared it to, tube or
solid state, the Drake R4-C, though, comes real close...closer than
the S-line receivers or KWM-2/A's, I really feel like TenTec has one
of the best all around quality rigs available today....

Rick Blank, KI5SL
2331 Vance Jackson                     AMSAT NA #26195
San Antonio, Texas 78213               rblank@texas.net
Down With DIVX!!!
Check out: http://www.dvdresource.com/divx/