[TenTec] TT QRP kits -- no longer avaliable??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT QRP kits -- no longer avaliable??
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [NF3I])
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 1997 12:09:09 -0500 (EST)
Just called them - they stopped making the 1380 (80m) for the moment
because of what the salesguy called a technical problem that they don't
presently have the engineering resources to correct, BUT that, not to
worry, the 20, 30, and 40m kits are still being made and sold like
hotcakes.

* Scott Rosenfeld NF3I Burtonsville, MD FM19mc QRV 80-10/6/2/440 *
* 6m 80 grids on 8w * DXCC WAS WAC * QRP-L #147 * QRP ARCI #9054 *
* Charter member, Maryland Milliwatters * W3-VK on 3w mobile CW  *
*** 301-549-1022 h / 301-982-1015 w ** Life is one big hamfest ***