[TenTec] Worth of Century 21 ??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Worth of Century 21 ??
From: amarriot@Direct.CA (Albert Daniel Marriott)
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 07:43:35 -0800
Help please...

I have recently acquired two C21s:  one works great; one is a "parts only"
issue.

I am considering taking the "parts only" rig to a flea market in Feb.  What
would the approximate worth of this type of rig:  digital; case not so great
(couple of dents); not all original knobs; most of the boards appear ok but
the power supply has had a real going over at one time.  So... a real beater
... but still parts and pieces ... any ideas on what I might ask?

Thanks

Dan VE7CTN
amarriot@direct.ca