[TenTec] OmniVI upgrade info wanted

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OmniVI upgrade info wanted
From: w2vo@worldnet.att.net (RONALD MCCLAIN)
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 21:15:23 -0800
If possible I would like to know what the logic version numbers are in
your OMNIVI which had been upgraded to the 6 plus.  I am especially
interested in those radios which were purchased new when they first came
out in 92 and early 93 and have since been upgraded to the 6 plus and
also if Ten Tec found it necessary to make any repairs to your rig when
it was there for the upgrade.  The logic chip is found under the top
cover lower right hand side on the logic board.  I want to thank you
ahead of time for your trouble.  73 Ron W2VO.  w2vo@worldnet.att.net