[TenTec] RE: New radio manufacturer in Long Island?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: New radio manufacturer in Long Island?
From: kchen@apple.com (Kok Chen)
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 98 10:21:43 -0800
Pat Masterson, KE2LJ, wrote

>The folks called Patcomm are located on LI. Its an HF radio, geared
>towards digital modes. They have ads in the magazines, and were at Dayton
>last year.

The latest QST has a review of the rig.  If you, like me, bought
an Omni because of the front end characteristics, based on the
QST review, I don't see Patcomm as being on any short list.

By the way, we perhaps should include that new Kachina company
in Arizona in the list of companies building amateur rigs.

73

Kok Chen, AA6TY