[TenTec] Omni VI+ No AM?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+ No AM?
From: kr4wm@bigfoot.com (Web Williams)
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 1998 07:37:37 -0500
Well, that just ruined it for me! I was thinking one day of purchasing
that rig to replace my Corsair II, but if it doesn't have AM general
coverage, then there's no advantage as far as I'm concerned. Of course
there are advantages, but note what I said- as far as -I'M- concerned.
I'm using outboard DSP on my Corsair II, so DSP is no advantage- I have
all the filters I could possibly want, and it does what I tell it to
without having to worry about a bunch of computerized stuff making
noise inside. Thanks, I think I'll keep my Corsair II! 73, -Web