[TenTec] OMNI V alignement

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI V alignement
From: marc.huertas@itin.fr (HUERTAS Marc)
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 13:48:39 +0100
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the answer, Ithink tuning the pbt would adjust the signal
with teh 6MHZ filter pandpass but not with the 9Mhz filter bandpass. But
I'd like to try this anyway, unfortunately I don't know how to tune the
PBT board. The owner's manual speaks about tuning R18 for 15.3 Mhz wich
is ok and tune C22 for 15.302.3 but I have no signal on this frequency.
In the ARRL Hanbook, there is a description of the Omni VI and the PBT
is tuned on 15.301 Mhz. So I don't know what to do ...