[TenTec] BARGAIN HUNTERS L@@K - Triton & Argonaut

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] BARGAIN HUNTERS L@@K - Triton & Argonaut
From: EdGuzis@cris.com (Ed Guzis .)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 11:44:03 -0600
This is a forwarded message - please do not reply to me.

Thanks,

Ed Guzis, W9TW <w9tw@contesting.com>
TenTec Mail Reflector Administrator
----------
From: Bill Cotter <bcotter@pop.uky.edu>
To: owner-tentec@contesting.com
Subject: BARGAIN HUNTERS L@@K - Triton & Argonaut
To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Date: Saturday, February 14, 1998 11:31 AM

Bill,

In case this doesn't make it (my address problem:
bcotter@service1.uky.edu vs bcotter@pop.uky.edu) please post asap:

Thanks,

Bill

Hey fellow Ten Tec'ers,

I stumbled on the following opportunity for someone looking
for some older Ten Tec gear. It is being auctioned off.
The auction in progress and ends Sunday 2/15/98 7:33AM
on five Ten Tec items this group may be interested in:

Argonaut                $113.50
Linear Amplifier 405     $48.00
Power Supply 250         $48.00
Triton II                    $177.50
Power Supply 252         $47.52

For exact details on bidding/current bid/pictures, see the url's
below.

73 es gl N4ALG

Ebay auction home page:

http://cayman.ebay.com/aw/index.html

To view all the radio related items on bid at the ebay auction:

http://salamander.ebay.com/aw/listings/list/category132/index.html

To join the auction as a registered bidder:

http://komodo.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?RegisterShow

To check on current bid pricing for the following items, check this
url:

http://komodo.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=n
vmaven@aol.com

 RADIO BASE STATION TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER BRAND NAME
 TRITON 11 MFG BY TEN TEC INC HAS FOLLOWING CONTROL BUTTONS
 RESONATE DIAL 10-80 BAND DIAL 10-80 FINE TUNE DIAL RF
 CALABRATE AFPOWER ON/OFF SWR FOWARD/REVERSE DRIVE SWITCH
 (MODE SWITCH SBR CW1 CW2 SBN LOCK) BACK PANEL HAS NUMEROUS
 JACKS THIS IS A GREAT LOOKING UNIT SELLING IT AS IS SINCE
 I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO OPERATE IT ALSO WILL HAVE OTHER
 COMPONENTS LISTED ON EBAY CHECK IT OUT BUYER PAYS S&H

2/14/98 bid amount: $177.50

http://iguana.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5804348

POWER SUPPLY FOR BASE STATION THIS IS A HEAVY DUTY 12VOLT
 POWER SUPPLY MFG BY TEN TEC WT OF UNIT IS APRX 15LBS MODEL
 # 252 THIS MUST BE THE UNIT WHICH WILL POWER MANY RADIO,
 ITEMS TRANMITTTER RECEIVER ETC SEE OTHER RELATED ITEMS WHICH
 I LISTED ON EBAY TODAY.

 2/14/98 bid amount: $47.52

http://iguana.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5876822

 RADIO RECEIVER SPECL FREQ NAME ARGONAUT MFG TEN TEC.
 W/RESONATE DIAL 10-80 BAND DIAL 10THRU80 FINE TUNE DIAL
 RF CONTROL AF CONTROL METER SMTR FWD REV SENSITIVITY
 MODE SBR CW SB-N LOCK OFF PLUS MANY JACK OUTLETS ON BACK
 OF UNIT .SELLING UNIT AS IS SINCE I I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO
 OPERATE THIS UNIT BUYER PAYS S&H

 2/14/98 bid amount: $113.50

http://iguana.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5863197

 BASE STATION SWR METER SET UP MODEL 405 MFG BY TEN TEC
 HAS TWO METERS ON FRONT RF WATTS AND SWR IST SWITCH READS
 10 15 20 40 80 CENTER SWITCH POWER 3RD SWITCH T/R DELAY
 I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO HOOK THIS ITEM UP THEREFOR IAM SELLING
 IT AS IS CHECK OTHER EBAY ITEMS I HAVE LISTED WHICH ARE FROM
 THIS SAME LOT BUYER PAYS S&H

2/14/98 bid amount: $48.00

http://iguana.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5877224

 BASE STATION POWER SUPPLY USED WITH TEN TEC EQUIPMENT 12VOLTS
 D.C. WITH8AMP OUTPUT PLUS 1AUX OUTPUT JACKS MODEL 250THIS IS
 A HEAVY DUTY UNIT WT APROX 10LBSSINCE I HAVE NOT USED THIS
 ITEM IAM SELLING IT AS IS BUYER PAYS S&H

2/14/98 bid amount: $48.00

http://iguana.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5805376

| Bill Cotter, Manager of R&D          Mail:   bcotter@pop.uky.edu |
| Communications and Network Systems   Pager:  (606) 259-6082      |
| Parking Structure 2, Room-4, 0198    Phone:  (606) 323-6474      |
| University of Kentucky               FAX:    (606) 257-9400      |
| Lexington, KY 40506-0198             Home:   (606) 887-5563,2402 |