[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Scout w/ many accessories

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Scout w/ many accessories
From: ku4it@bellsouth.net (David E. Shelton)
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 1998 18:07:58 -0500
I have a very nice Scout model 555. It is only about 5 months old with
very
few hours on it. I bought it as a backup rig for the shack and to use
for
the kids Scouting weekends and the Jamboree on the Air/Guides on the Air

(the Girl Scout equivalent.) I have the following options: band modules
for
20, 30 and 40M; model 701 hand mic, model 297 NB (an internal option),
model 296 Mobile bracket and a 12V fan added to the heat sink to help
prevent finals from getting too warm. I will even throw in a 12V battery
or
two to run it off of. If bought new and essentially is new, would cost
$694
I will sell the whole thing for $500 including shipping.

Almost forgot to tell you, the only reason for selling is the local
amateur club
has donated some radio equipment and I can now use the money for my new
Contesting rig.

--
73 dit dit,

David E. Shelton, RN