[TenTec] 2591 HT FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 2591 HT FS
From: edooley@ibm.net (edooley@ibm.net)
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 98 23:12:54 +0000
Hi Gang,

I have a rare (?) Ten-Tec 2591 HT for sale. This is the 2 meter HT that
Ten-Tec manufactured in the early to mid 80's as I recall. Typical of
HT's of that day, it has 10 memory channels, 2.5/0.3 watts output, and is
solidly built - a "brick" by today's standards. The radio is still in
good physical condition for its age and station in life, and seems to be
in excellent working condition. It is common to get unsolicited reports
of great audio when using this rig. I have the original manual, duck, and
box, but not the charger cube. I've been charging the battery off an Icom
cube.

This is THE perfect complement to the T-Kit 2 meter transceiver, or would
just be a nice working addition to a Ten-Tec collection. I'd keep it but
I am just totally overrun with HT's and 2 meter stuff at present.

$175.00 shipped/insured CONUS.

73

Win Dooley WB5KOM
AC97-00568